ALTRAZ 1MG (ANASTROLZOLE) TABLET/S
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
ALTRAZ 1MG (ANASTROLZOLE) TABLET/S
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$2.90 /Piece||$116.00||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$2.75 /Piece||$247.50||$13.50|
|120 Pills||$2.65 /Piece||$318.00||$30.00|
|150 Pills||$2.60 /Piece||$390.00||$45.00|
|180 Pills||$2.60 /Piece||$468.00||$54.00|
Altraz- 1 mg
It is used for the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
This medicine is also used to treat women whose breast cancer has worsened after tamoxifen therapy. You can buy Altraz 1mg tablet online.
When is it used? It is used for the treatment of breast cancer in women who have crossed menopausal age.
What are the major Side Effects? You must keep in mind the following side effects:
- Blurred vision
- Severe chest pain
- Severe dizziness, headache
- ever Shortness of breath
- Sever Vaginal bleeding
- Severe Hair loss
- Change in mood
- Hot flashes
What is the usual dosage? Take this medicine as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Altraz 1mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it's better to take it with a fixed schedule.
Missed Dose If you buy Altraz 1 mg Tablet online and miss a dose upon consumption, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it is nearly time for the next dose, take the next dose and skip the missed one. Do not double the dose to compensate for the missed one.
Overdose If you overdose on Altraz, immediately seek emergency medical attention.
How Does it Work? Altraz 1 mg Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor.
- It works by lowering the amount of estrogen (natural female hormone) produced in the body.
- This may lower or stop the growth of breast cancer cells that require estrogen to grow.
- Interaction with Medicine Estradiol Tamoxifen Thalidomide
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with a history of liver diseases due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
- Replace with an alternative if necessary.
Warnings and Precautions
- Pregnancy Not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding Not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
- General warnings
- Premenopausal women This medicine is not recommended for use in premenopausal women with breast cancer.
- Osteoporosis This medicine should be used with caution in patients with osteoporosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient's condition.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does Altraz cause weight gain? Yes, Altraz may cause weight gain, but it is not very common. There could be other reasons as well which can lead to weight gain such as menopause. However, if you gain weight while taking Altraz, take a low-calorie diet, and exercise regularly. Consult your doctor or a nutritionist to help you lose weight.
Q. Does Altraz cause hair loss? Yes, Altraz 1 mg tablet commonly affects the hair by making it thin which further leads to hair loss. However, it does not occur in everyone. Hair thinning probably occurs due to the estrogen lowering effect of Altraz. These effects are not permanent and may revert after some time. If it concerns you then talk to your doctor for another alternative medicine to avoid damage to hair.
Q. Why do bodybuilders use Altraz? Bodybuilders who take anabolic steroids for bodybuilding take Altraz to reduce the production of estrogen which is a side effect of anabolic steroids. An increase in estrogen levels in bodybuilders may result in a high pitched female voice, shrinking of the testicles or penis, and breast enlargement. In order to avoid such characteristics, bodybuilders take Altraz. Buy Altraz 1 mg tablet Online from a reputed Drugstore
Worry no more! You can now buy Altraz 1mg tablet online from Thesafepharmacy.com. It is an online distributor of generic medicines supplying drugs to international customers at affordable prices.