ASSURANS 20MG (SILDENAFIL CITRATE)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
ASSURANS 20MG (SILDENAFIL CITRATE)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$1.45 /Piece||$58.00||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$1.20 /Piece||$108.00||$22.50|
|120 Pills||$1.15 /Piece||$138.00||$36.00|
Assurans 20 MG
This tablet is commonly used to treat two conditions. Firstly, it is the most commonly utilized medication for the treatment of erectile brokenness. It additionally treats other male sexual capacity issues. It is commonly used to expand the bloodstream to the penis to enable a man to support his erection to improve sexual ability.
However, it is to be noted that this medication doesn't secure people against problems such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, and syphilis. One should try to not eat his tablet more than once in one day. The effects of this medicine may be low or interrupted in case the diet of the person is too fatty, pulmonary arterial, hypertension is the other condition for which this medicine is commonly prescribed. BUY ASSURANS 20MG TABLET ONLINE If your primary care physician has advised you to have an Assurans 20 MG tablet, then you can buy it from your hospital any local pharmacy one you can get from Assurans pharmacy to get Assurans 20 mg Tablet Online. One of the best USA based online pharmacies is The Safe Pharmacy. They are reliable and have a wide array of medicine available.
Sildenafil comes in three forms: an oral tablet, an oral suspension (liquid), and an injection that’s only given by a doctor.
Typical dosage: 50 mg, taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity. It can be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Maximum dosage: 100 mg once per day.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking sildenafil and each time you get a refill.
To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed.
Take sildenafil at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective). Do not take more than once daily.
A high-fat meal may delay how quickly the drug begins to work.
- Allergy: Check, if you are allergic to the ingredient
- Patients with the below mentioned medical history should use it with caution:
- Heart problems- Heart attack, angina/chest pain, high or low B.P.
- Kidney disease,
- Liver disease,
- Penis condition,
- Eye problems
- Lactating mother
- Nitrates like amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
- Doxazosin, tamsulosin- your blood pressure may get too low which can lead to dizziness or fainting.
- Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Macrolides Anti-biotics
- Rifampin HIV protease inhibitor
- Hepatitis protease inhibitor
- Do not take this medication with any other product that contains sildenafil or other similar medications for erectile dysfunction-ED or pulmonary hypertension (such as tadalafil, vardenafil).
- Stomach upset
- Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or trouble telling blue and green colors apart may also occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Sexual activity may put extra strain on your heart, especially if you have heart problems. If you have heart problems and experience any of these serious side effects while having sex, stop and get medical help right away: severe dizziness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea.