Avana 100mg (Avanafil)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
Avana 100mg (Avanafil)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$2.89 /Piece||$115.60||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$2.69 /Piece||$242.10||$18.00|
|120 Pills||$2.64 /Piece||$316.80||$30.00|
Avana is used in treating Erectile dysfunction, more commonly called impotence; overtly seen in men over 40 years of age. This medicine yields relief through elevated blood flow to the penis for a consequent firm and long-standing erection. This medicine helps to increase blood flow during sexual stimulation. One can buy Avana 50, 100 & 200 mg online or in retail outlets nearby for therapy. This medicine is taken by mouth with or without food, 15 minutes prior to sexual activity.
Before you buy Avana tablets for treatment, check with a healthcare professional.
- If you have hypertension (high blood pressure) & hypotension (low blood pressure), you may experience blood pressure levels drop.
- If you have heart conditions of arrhythmia, stroke, chest pain, heart attack, aortic valve constriction in the past 6 months.
- If you have any genetic eye disorders, vision loss along with color detection inability If you have phallus conditions of Cavernosal Fibrosis, Angulation, or Peyronie’s diseases
- If you are sensitive to Avana or it’s ingredients utilized If you have any experience of long abnormal erections in the past
- If you have blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia, myeloma, leukemia
- If you are using nitrate medicines, HIV-protease inhibitors, and alpha-blockers.
- Talk to your doctor if you are vulnerable to these conditions. Follow up with regular checkups and clear communication of your treatment.
Substitutes for Avana:
The following substitutes are available for Avana tablets.
The side effects of using Avana are mild to moderate in nature and vanish quickly. Though, a few rare side effects tend to show from consequent harsh reactions in the body. In that case, stop taking the medication immediately and consult a doctor.
Common side effects:
- Nausea, Dizziness, headache, sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- A severe and rare prolonged erection
- rash/itching jaw/arm/back pain
- Chest pain
- Ringing in ears
- Warning before use: The use of Avana poses some health risks when taken in combination with other medical ailments.
In the cases of an overdose, standard supportive measures should be taken as required. Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance because Avanafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and is not significantly eliminated in the urine.
Whereas, while you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible until it is not too late. But if you find that it is already twelve hours over the scheduled time and you are already too close for the next one, then you should skip the missed dose. This is essential for you to avoid having a double dose.
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Nitroglycerin IV
- Nitroglycerin PO
- Nitroglycerin rectal
- Nitroglycerin sublingual
- Nitroglycerin topical
- Nitroglycerin transdermal
- Nitroglycerin translingual