Your shopping cart is empty!
(0 reviews / Write a review) | 625 Viewed
Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol
2 To 3 Weeks
Thank you once again you came through,it only took 3 weeks f...
great product, thanks...
Great value for many, Highly recommended!...
United States 2023-01-05
How to use Desogestrel-Ethinyl Estradiol
Take one active pill (with hormones) once daily for 21 days in a row. If you are using a product with 28 tablets, take an inactive pill once daily for 7 days in a row after you have taken the last active pill unless otherwise directed by your doctor. If you are using a product with 21 tablets, do not take any tablets for 7 days unless otherwise directed by your doctor. You should have your period during the fourth week of the cycle. After you have taken the last inactive tablet in the pack or gone 7 days without taking an active tablet, start a new pack the next day whether or not you have your period. If you do not get your period, consult your doctor.
• Breast tenderness,
• Swelling of the ankles/feet (fluid retention), or
• Weight change may occur.
• Vaginal bleeding between periods (spotting) or missed/irregular periods may occur, especially during the first few months of use.
• Increase blood pressure
Serious side effects
• Lumps in the breast,
• Mental/mood changes (such as new/worsening depression), severe stomach/abdominal pain,
• Unusual changes in vaginal bleeding (such as continuous spotting, sudden heavy bleeding, missed periods),
• Dark urine, yellowing eyes/skin.