|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$0.90 /Piece||$36.00||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$0.80 /Piece||$72.00||$9.00|
|120 Pills||$0.75 /Piece||$90.00||$18.00|
Duratia 30 mg tablet
It is a medicine used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men. Its main constituent is dapoxetine, used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged between 18 and 64 years. Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with minimal sexual stimulation and before he wants. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships. This medicine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and improve control over ejaculation. Premature ejaculation (PE) is a common male sexual disorder that is associated with substantial personal and interpersonal negative psychological consequences. Thesafepharmacy is an online drugstore offering FDA approved prescription and OTC drugs to customers through their platform. With safe accessible ordering options and great products at affordable costs, you can order your prescription and get it delivered to your door.
Visit www.thesafepharmacy.com to know more.
Dapoxetine 30mg, 60mg & 90mg are used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It contains an active substance called dapoxetine. This belongs to a group of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It improves control and the time it takes to ejaculate. One can get Duratia 30mg, 60mg & 90mg online or in retail outlets nearby for therapy. The medicine should be taken 1hr before the sexual activity. This medication is only for men over 18 years of age. Premature ejaculation (PE) is a common male sexual disorder that is associated with substantial personal and interpersonal negative psychological consequences.
It may be taken with or without food. This medicine should only be taken if you have been diagnosed with premature ejaculation by a doctor. Take dapoxetine exactly as your doctor tells you to. Drink a full glass of water at the same time as you take a tablet. The recommended starting dose is one 30 mg tablet, taken 1 to 3 hours before you anticipate having sex. Your doctor may later decide to increase your dose to one 60 mg tablet. Your doctor will only prescribe the higher dose for you if the 30 mg dose is insufficient, and providing you have not experienced any side-effects such as feeling faint.
- Allergy This drug is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to dapoxetine or any of its other ingredients.
- Heart attack This drug is not recommended in patients with a history of cardiac arrest as the patient's condition may worsen.
- Heart rhythm disorders This drug is not recommended in patients with abnormalities of heart rhythm as the patient's condition may worsen.
- Loss of consciousness This drug is not recommended for patients with syncope for loss of consciousness and loss of muscle strength.
- Kidney disease This drug is not recommended for use in patients with kidney disease because it increases the risk of serious side effects.
- Liver disease This drug is not recommended in patients with liver disease due to severe side effects.
- Make sure that whenever you buy dapoxetine tablet online check the expiry date
It should not be used in men with moderate to severe hepatic impairment and in those receiving CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, ritonavir, and telithromycin. Dapoxetine can also not be used in patients with heart failure, permanent pacemaker, or other significant ischemic heart diseases. Caution is advised in men receiving thioridazine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, SSRIs, serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, or tricyclic antidepressant. If a patient stops taking one of these drugs, he should wait for 14 days before taking dapoxetine. If a patient stops taking dapoxetine, he should wait for 7 days before receiving these drugs
Major and minor side effects of dapoxetine
- Dizziness and mild headache
- Volatility and confusion
- Excessive sweating
- Decreased libido
- Blurred vision
- Ringing or ringing in the ears
- Rapid/irregular heartbeat
- Blood pressure rises
- Excessive fatigue
- Dried mouth