MODULA 5MG (TADALAFIL HCL)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
MODULA 5MG (TADALAFIL HCL)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$1.40 /Piece||$56.00||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$1.30 /Piece||$117.00||$9.00|
|120 Pills||$1.20 /Piece||$144.00||$24.00|
Modula (Tadalafil HCL) 5 mg
It is very effective for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. Tadalafil is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during foreplay stimulation. The advantage is that the time to become effective is even quicker at around 20 mins. The sachet also lasts for up to 36 hours allowing users to choose the right time, and again throughout the effective length of the treatment. This is why it is sometimes known as the WeekEnder.
Tadalafil is also used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH). It helps to relieve symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Tadalafil is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the prostate and bladder.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Your doctor will tell you what dosage is right for you.
Your dosage, drug form, and how often you take the drug will depend on:
- Your age
- The condition being treated
- How severe your condition is
- Other medical conditions you have
- How you react to the first dose
Form: oral tablet
Strengths: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
Typical dosage: One 5-mg tablet per day.
When to take your dose: Take it at about the same time each day. Don’t take tadalafil more than once per day.
When taking with other drugs: If you’re taking tadalafil with finasteride (another drug used to treat BPH), your tadalafil dosage will be 5 mg once daily for up to 26 weeks.
Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older) Your body processes this drug more slowly. Your doctor may start you on a lowered dosage to keep the drug from building up too much in your body. Too much of the drug in your body can be dangerous.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking Tadalafil and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Take this medication by mouth, with or without food, as directed by your doctor. Do not take Tadalafil more often than once daily.
- Alcohol: cause a drop in blood pressure, leading to dizziness or fainting.
- Medical history like Heart attack, chest pain/angina, stroke, Liver/Kidney disease, high/low B.P,
- Bleeding disorder
- Eye problems
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with tadalafil and lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking this medicine
- Medicines to treat erectile dysfunction or pulmonary arterial hypertension;
- An antibiotic or antifungal medicine;
- Antiviral medicine to treat hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS;
- Drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder; or
- Seizure medicine.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop and get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. You could be having a life-threatening side effect.
Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- A light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- An erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- Vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- Ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss; or
- Heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Common side effects may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- upset stomach;
- Stuffy nose; or
- Muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs.