SICRIPTIN 1.25MG (BROMOCRIPTINE)
|Country Of Origin:||
Increased prolactin levels, Female infertility, Type 2 diabetes
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
SICRIPTIN 1.25MG (BROMOCRIPTINE)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$0.95 /Piece||$38.00||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$0.70 /Piece||$63.00||$22.50|
|120 Pills||$0.65 /Piece||$78.00||$36.00|
Sicriptin 1.25 mg
Bromocriptine is an ergot medication that works by acting like a certain natural substance (dopamine) in the brain. It also prevents the release of certain hormones (growth hormone, prolactin). Bromocriptine can lower these hormone levels, but it does not cure the causes of the increased levels.
- Used to treat Parkinson’s disease It can improve your ability to move and can decrease shakiness (tremor), stiffness, slowed movement, and unsteadiness.
- It may also decrease the number of episodes of not being able to move ("on-off syndrome" To treat high levels of a certain hormone made by the body (prolactin).
- High levels of prolactin may cause problems such as unwanted breast milk, missed/stopped periods, difficulty becoming pregnant, decreased sperm production, and decreased sexual ability.
- To treat a type of tumor which causes high levels of prolactin (prolactin-secreting adenomas)
- To treat high levels of growth hormone (acromegaly).
Dosage & administration Take this medication by mouth with food as directed by your doctor, usually 1 or 2 times daily. The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. For the treatment of acromegaly, the dosage is also based on the growth hormone levels. Take this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
Nausea, vomiting, dizziness,- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position. drowsiness, lightheadedness, tiredness, constipation, or headache In some cases, sleep occurred without any feelings of drowsiness beforehand. This sleep effect may occur anytime during treatment with bromocriptine even if you have used this medication for a long time. If you experience increased sleepiness or fall asleep during the day, do not drive or take part in other possibly dangerous activities until you have discussed this effect with your doctor. Increase or decrease blood pressure
Serious side effects
- Allergic reaction
- Back pain,
- Swelling of the legs/ankles/feet,
- Signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine), Persistent runny nose, Severe stomach/abdominal pain, black/bloody stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds Cold or slightly blue fingers/toes, tingling/numbness of hands/feet mental/mood changes (such as anxiety, confusion, hallucinations, restlessness),
- Unusual strong urges (such as increased sexual urges), slow/fast/irregular heartbeat.
- If you are allergic
- Certain genetic enzyme problems (galactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption),
- High or low blood pressure,
- Liver disease, Heart problems (such as coronary artery disease, heart attack, irregular heartbeat),
- Mental/mood disorders (such as psychosis, depression, schizophrenia),
- Stomach/intestinal problems (such as bleeding, ulcer), Blood flow problems (such as peripheral vascular disease, Raynaud's disease),
- Pregnancy (especially with high blood pressure).
- Avoid Alcohol/marijuana Reduces blood flow to hands/feet, increasing the risk of damage(frostbite)
- Since this medication may restore fertility in women with high prolactin or growth hormone levels, women who do not want to become pregnant should discuss with their doctor the use of non-hormonal birth control methods (such as condoms, diaphragm) while taking this medication.
- Antipsychotic drugs (such as chlorpromazine, haloperidol, thioridazine),
- Ergot medications (such as ergotamine).
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole), Cobicistat,
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin), nefazodone,
- HIV protease inhibitors (such as lopinavir, ritonavir), telithromycin