VIDALISTA 2.5MG (TADALAFIL)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
VIDALISTA 2.5MG (TADALAFIL)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|80 Pills||$0.70 /Piece||$56.00||$0.00|
|140 Pills||$0.65 /Piece||$91.00||$7.00|
|200 Pills||$0.60 /Piece||$120.00||$20.00|
|260 Pills||$0.60 /Piece||$156.00||$26.00|
|400 Pills||$0.60 /Piece||$240.00||$40.00|
Vidalista 2.5mg tablets are erectile dysfunction or impotence medications for men. After being sexually excited, men may easily achieve and maintain a strong erection with Vidalista 2.5mg. Cialis and tadalafil are the active ingredients in Vidalista 2.5mg.
How Vidalista 2.5mg Tablet Works?
It stimulates blood flow and improves erectile dysfunction by acting on the erectile tissue of the penis. Nitric oxide is produced into the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual stimulation, activating an enzyme called guanylate cyclase. This enzyme chemically boosts cyclic guanosine monophosphate (CGMP) levels in the penis, relaxing blood vessels and filling soft erectile tissues with blood. Another enzyme, phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), breaks down CGMP, preventing blood flow to the penis and causing erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil, which is found in Vidalista 2.5 mg tablets, inhibits PDE5, allowing the CGMP system to initiate the natural process of sexual stimulation by resolving and sustaining an erection.
Side Effects of Vidalista 2.5mg Tablet
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Difficulty in breathing
Interaction with Medicine
- Heart Disease- If you have a heart or blood vessel problem, tell your doctor. This medicine is not suggested for such individuals, especially those who are advised to abstain from sexual activity, because it is likely to cause major heart problems.
- Kidney disease-Vidalista 2.5mg should be taken with caution in persons with kidney problems since it can have major side effects. Kidney function should be regularly checked while using this medication. In some circumstances, appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with appropriate replacement may be required depending on the clinical condition.
- Avoid alcohol because it exacerbates some of the side effects of tadalafil.
- Tadalafil has an interaction with grapefruit and grapefruit juice. Consult your doctor about if you can consume grapefruit products. Consult your doctor before increasing or decreasing your grapefruit intake.
- Do not use Vidalista 2.5mg if you are taking nitrate medications for chest pain or heart problems such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, and some drugs such as "Poppers." Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure.
- Some medications may have unwanted or dangerous effects when used with tadalafil. Tell your doctor about your current medications, especially rheumatoid arthritis (Adempas).
- If your erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours, consult your doctor or seek medical help immediately. Chronic erectile dysfunction (priapism) breaks the penis. If you experience nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex, seek medical help immediately. If you suddenly lose your eyesight, stop using tadalafil, and seek medical help immediately.
The doctor may want to take your complete medical history before prescribing Vidalista 2.5 mg online. Tell your doctor if you have heart problems, chest pain, heart disease, anemia, heart attack, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, liver damage, kidney problems, ulcers, bleeding problems, cancer, sickle cell anemia, or any problem in your penis. If you have a problem that is far away, seek medical help.
Where to buy Vidalista 2.5mg tablets online?
Buy Vidalista 2.5mg tablets online from our store! Our online pharmacy provides medicines at reasonable rates with safe shipment options. We are the right option for online medicine purchasing. Buy Vidalista 2.5 mg at The Safe Pharmacy. Our services are open all over the USA.
Order Now! The Safe Pharmacy supplies the most excellent quality medications to consumers.