VILITRA 10 mg (VARDENAFIL HCL)
|Country Of Origin:||
|USA Brand Name:||
2 To 3 Weeks
VILITRA 10 mg (VARDENAFIL HCL)
|Quantity||Price Per Unit||Price||Savings||Add Qty||Buy Now|
|40 Pills||$1.01 /Piece||$40.40||$0.00|
|90 Pills||$0.85 /Piece||$76.50||$14.40|
|120 Pills||$0.75 /Piece||$90.48||$30.72|
Vilitra 10 mg
The constituent is Vardenafil HCL, it relaxes the muscles of blood vessels, helps in increasing the flow of blood, treats erectile dysfunction in men, treats pulmonary arterial hypertension, and also helps in improving the exercise capacity of people. This monohydrochloride salt of vardenafil is a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). It is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
This can be a result of medical conditions such as
- High blood pressure,
- Prostate problems, and
- Heart disease, or
- A side effect of the medications typically taken for these conditions.
Personal lifestyle factors such as
- Alcohol and/or tobacco use can also play a contributing role.
- During surgery or radiation to the pelvic area (including prostate, bladder, and rectal procedures), damage can occur to the nerves that supply the penis. This can result in either temporary or permanent impotence.
- Some surgeons perform "nerve-sparing" surgeries in an attempt to preserve erectile function. Even in these cases, however, the nerves will suffer some injury, and it can take 18-24 months or longer for erectile function to return.
These men should be treated aggressively with oral or injectable medications for ED in order to speed the recovery of the nerves and to prevent muscle wasting in the penis.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Vilitra- Vardenafil HCL
Applies to the following strengths: 2.5 mg; 5 mg; 10 mg; 20 mg
Initial dose: 10 mg orally once a day, as needed, approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based on efficacy and tolerability. -
Maximum dose: 20 mg once a day
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Use the medicine exactly as directed. Can be taken with food or without food Should be taken only when needed, about 60 minutes before sexual activity.
The medicine can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours.
A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
- It is not approved for men younger than 18 years old.
- Heart disease, heart rhythm problems, heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- Long QT syndrome (in you or a family member), high or low blood pressure;
- Liver disease,
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- Blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia, bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- Stomach ulcers
- Hearing or vision problems, vision loss
- Eye disorder such as retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- Physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
- Consumption of alcohol
- Do not use any other drug to treat impotence unless your doctor tells you to.
- Avoid the use of grapefruit products.
- Do not take vardenafil with similar medications such as avanafil (Stendra), sildenafil (Viagra), or tadalafil (Cialis)
- Antibiotic--clarithromycin, erythromycin;
- Antifungal medicine--itraconazole, ketoconazole;
- Drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder--alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, silodosin, terazosin, tamsulosin; Heart rhythm medicine--amiodarone, dronedarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol; or
- HIV/AIDS medicine--atazanavir, indinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, and others.
- Signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Heart attack symptoms--chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Nausea, sweating;
- Vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- Erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis).
- Stop using vardenafil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- Ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- A light-headed feeling, like you, might pass out
- Penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or Seizure (convulsions).
Mild side effects may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Stuffy nose, sinus pain
- Headache, dizziness
- Upset stomach; or Back pain.